Test Pressure (Hydrostatic)
- Screwed Female Ends to IS 554 / BS 21 / ISO 7.
- Piston operated, hence more reliable than conventional diaphragm type PRV.
- Compact size, easy to Install.
- Diaphragm-less, Piston Type.
- Demands low maintenance and virtually noiseless.
- Provided with Premium Quality Nitrile Rubber ‘O’Rings.
- Facility provided to install a pressure gauge of 1/4″ BSP size to gauge the critically relevant outlet pressure.
- Designed to suit every application requiring accurate pressure ratings.
- All ‘O’ rings are of superior food grade material, hence ensuring absolute zero health hazard.
- Shell : 35 bar
- Maximum Upstream Pressure : 25 bar
- Maximum Working Temperature : 80°C
At maximum inlet pressure of 25 bar, the minimum outlet pressure will be 5.5 bar.